Materials for DiDIY Final Conference
The Final Conference of the DiDIY Project took place on June 22nd in Milan, Italy, with this programme. You can download all the slides presented by the DiDIY team! (PDF, 17 MB), or see their talks, the keynote by Indy Johar and the final roundtable from the DiDIY Video Gallery. During the conference, or in preparation for it, we also proposed several activities, and a list of resources to better understand the nature and potential of DiDIY. Both the activities and the resources are listed below.
Activities proposed at the Final Conference
- A questionnaire on DiDIY Guidelines
- The Digital DIY Manifesto: subscribe it if you want to support our endeavour!
Other documents made available for the Final Conference
- DiDIY Project brochure
- DiDIY Factsheets:
- Digital DIY Manifesto
- DiDIY Knowledge Framework
- Vocabulary of DiDIY
- DiDIY Guidance e-Manual (also available as ebook)
- Collection of Policy Patterns
- Co-Design in the DiDIY scenario - Introductory Booklet
All public documents of the Project