Fact sheets, videos, blog, press corner...
The DiDIY Project is a large, complex one, because Digital DIY itself is a huge, very diverse and still little known field. Here are some resources, both for the general public and the media, to make it easier to discover what we are all about (specific resources for journalists are at the bottom of this page):
- the official DiDIY brochure (or flyer)
- our DiDIY Factsheets:
- our video gallery, slideshows and other resources
- our Project Blog, which is the best way to know what we are studying and doing
- of course, you can follow our work also via RSS, Twitter or Facebook, or use this form to contact us
- oh, and don't forget our official banners!
In addition to the resources above, we also provide:
- the main past and future public events organized by DiDIY Project members or in which they participated, or will participate
- a list of Press Releases, and DiDIY mentions in the media
- a high resolution version of the DiDIY Project logo, both in PNG and in .ai and .eps format