- Is Making the new Knowing? Tangible and intangible Knowledge Artifacts in DiDIY, A. Locoro, A. Ravarini, F. Cabitza, L. Mari, 2017.
- Makers in the Plant? Exploring the Impact of Knowledge IT Artifacts on DIY Practices in Manufacturing Firms, L. Cremona, A. Ravarini, 2016.
- More Time for the Doing, Having Made the Thinking - 3D Printing for Knowledge Circulation in Healthcare, F. Cabitza, A. Locoro, A. Ravarini, V. Satta, 2016.
- Knowledge-Oriented Technologies & Network Marketing Direct Selling Organizations (NMDSO) - Some Preliminary Insights into the Nature and the Goals of Shared Knowledge, C, Guerini, E. Minelli, 2016.
- From smart work to Digital Do-It-Yourself: a research framework for digital-enabled jobs, A. Ravarini, G.M. Strada, M. Leandri, 2016.
- Digital Do-It Yourself in work and organizations: Personal and environmental characteristics, L. Cremona, A. Ravarini, 2016
- Digital Making as a Means to Improve Education, C. Bruno, G. Salvia, M. Canina, 2016
- Digital DIY for Self-Sustainability of Rural Areas, M. Fioretti, W. Tebbens, 2016
- A Model of Making, B. Edmonds, 2016
- Factbase -- a Netlogo Extension, R. Meyer, 2016
Skilling and Learning Through Digital Do-It-Yourself: The Role of (Co-)Design, G. Salvia, C. Bruno, M. Canina, 2016
Digitally making as an opportunity for skilling and empowerment, G. Salvia, C. Bruno, M. Canina, 2016
- Digital Platforms as Knowledge Artifacts for clusters of SMEs, A. Ravarini, L. Cremona, 2015